You may also dislike:
- 17. Why does God allow children to suffer and die?
- 24. Why would God create conjoined twins? (Warning, contains graphic content)
- 25. If the earth is 6,000 years old, how can we see stars more than 6,000 light years away?
- 23. Why doesn't the Bible mention Neanderthals?
- 18. Why does belief in God and religion decrease as intelligence increases?
- 11. Doesn’t the existence of many religions discredit them all?
- 42. Why does God allow animals to suffer?
Category Archives: Biblical Contradictions
I’d like to explore a few alleged Biblical errors and contradictions under future questions, but before I do, I have to wonder: does it even matter if the Bible contains a few mistakes? A brief history of Biblical Inerrancy The … Continue reading
We are so intimately familiar with our requirement for food that we rarely ever step back to ponder exactly why we were “designed” to eat. But does this requirement make more sense in light of a Christian world view, or a natural … Continue reading
The great thing about God is He’s chalk full of admirable traits; He’s kind, loving, just, merciful, Republican, and He hates all the same things we hate. He’s also perfect — perfectly good, perfectly just, and perfectly merciful. Or is … Continue reading