You may also dislike:
- 17. Why does God allow children to suffer and die?
- 25. If the earth is 6,000 years old, how can we see stars more than 6,000 light years away?
- 23. Why doesn't the Bible mention Neanderthals?
- 24. Why would God create conjoined twins? (Warning, contains graphic content)
- 42. Why does God allow animals to suffer?
- 18. Why does belief in God and religion decrease as intelligence increases?
- 15. Did God hang the Earth on nothing, or set it on pillars?
Category Archives: Uncategorized
The story of Noah’s Ark is one of the most important stories of the Old Testament, because it is one of the few miracles that would’ve left behind a literal “flood” of evidence for us to examine. But before we can … Continue reading
The recent 2012 election in the United States was certainly one of the most aggressive in recent history. When the dust finally settled, the popular vote was split nearly evenly between the two candidates. Many of the “religious right” seemed rather shocked … Continue reading
If having children leads to some percentage of them ending up in hell, is it still reasonable to continue having them? Possibly. I wish I had been buried like a baby who never saw the light of day. ~ Job 3:16 Should all … Continue reading
I confess. I once spent a couple of years as an NDE junkie. In my early search for evidence of the soul, NDE survivors seemed to have the proof I was searching for. I read everything I could get my … Continue reading
As much as we speak of the spirit, you’d think it was a well documented theory. But what evidence is there that it actually exists? I have several questions related to the spirit (or soul), but I’d like to start … Continue reading
I’m no rocket surgeon, but even I understand the importance of enlisting the help of intelligent people when seeking answers to difficult questions. To that end, there’s a well documented inverse proportional relationship between IQ and religion. Generally speaking, the higher your intelligence, … Continue reading
It’s the end of the world and Harold Camping knows it… With only a few days left until the end of the world, I thought I’d honor Harold Camping by questioning if faith makes us more susceptible to delusions, like how Harold … Continue reading