You may also dislike:
- 17. Why does God allow children to suffer and die?
- 24. Why would God create conjoined twins? (Warning, contains graphic content)
- 23. Why doesn't the Bible mention Neanderthals?
- 25. If the earth is 6,000 years old, how can we see stars more than 6,000 light years away?
- 18. Why does belief in God and religion decrease as intelligence increases?
- 19. What evidence is there that humans have a spirit? Part 1: The Science of the Soul
Tag Archives: Dan Barker
The great thing about God is He’s chalk full of admirable traits; He’s kind, loving, just, merciful, Republican, and He hates all the same things we hate. He’s also perfect — perfectly good, perfectly just, and perfectly merciful. Or is … Continue reading