You may also dislike:
- 17. Why does God allow children to suffer and die?
- 25. If the earth is 6,000 years old, how can we see stars more than 6,000 light years away?
- 18. Why does belief in God and religion decrease as intelligence increases?
- 24. Why would God create conjoined twins? (Warning, contains graphic content)
- 11. Doesn’t the existence of many religions discredit them all?
- 23. Why doesn't the Bible mention Neanderthals?
Tag Archives: Genesis
This is a common question in youth groups across America, where about half of us still believe the Universe was created fewer than 10,000 years ago. The problem is that light waves/photons travel at a known rate of 186,282 miles per second. At that … Continue reading
In Genesis chapter 1, God created every animal with a mate, including man. So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them. ~ Genesis 1:27 But in chapter 2, … Continue reading
I tend to evaluate this kind of question in two ways: 1) If the story is TRUE, what would we reasonably expect to see? 2) If the story is FALSE, what would we reasonably expect to see? If the story is TRUE If … Continue reading