You may also dislike:
- 17. Why does God allow children to suffer and die?
- 25. If the earth is 6,000 years old, how can we see stars more than 6,000 light years away?
- 24. Why would God create conjoined twins? (Warning, contains graphic content)
- 23. Why doesn't the Bible mention Neanderthals?
- 42. Why does God allow animals to suffer?
- 18. Why does belief in God and religion decrease as intelligence increases?
- 15. Did God hang the Earth on nothing, or set it on pillars?
Tag Archives: miscarriages
Our First Child I’ll never forget our first ultrasound. My wife had (finally) gotten pregnant and we were expecting to get the baby’s first picture to celebrate with our friends and family. But the woman performing the ultrasound wasn’t celebrating, in … Continue reading